Shopify is an easy and structured way to create an online store, and the set-up is also very quick and easy. Although you have to pay for a website, Shopify offers a fourteen day free trial for you to get your online store up and running, before choosing one of their many packages.
Customize Your Website Just the Way You Want It
Shopify has a theme store where they let you choose over a hundred professional looking themes both free and premium. Each design template has its own settings that you can easily customize to fit your taste.
- You can preview your website as you make changes to it, making it easy to make the theme look exactly the way you want before saving it.
- Shopify calculates the tax rates for you and applies it to each product you sell so you don’t have to individually add it to every price. Saving you a lot of hassle and time.
- Shopify doesn’t come with any hidden fees, unlike other ecommerce website builders, all Shopify’s fees are clearly listed and you are never surprised when you are charged.
Shopify comes with three main package options that include a fourteen day free trial, plus a simpler option in a starter package that costs $14/month. They also have an enterprise option if you plan to selling millions each year. The options are:
- Basic: This package costs $29/month. It includes a free setup, using your own desired domain name with unlimited bandwidth. It allows you to sell up to a hundred products and gives you 1GB of file storage space, and a 2% transaction fee paid to Shopify.
- Professional: This package is the most popular. It costs $59/month, and includes everything in the basic package, except it allows you to sell up to two-thousand five hundred products online, and gives you 5GB of file storage space and a 1% transaction fee, plus, a discount code engine.
- Unlimited: This package costs $179/month and includes everything in the professional package except it allows you to sell an unlimited amount of products online, gives you an unlimited file storage space and has no transaction fees. Plus it includes real-time carrier shipping.
Shopify Experts Available to Help
If you are completely new to web design and creating a website, or are just not sure of what you want, Shopify experts are available to you create your website. They also include marketers and developers that will help create success for your online store.